# 3 Fasting, Ayurveda and Yoga
How to fast as a vital practice for maintaining and regaining health
Dive into a conversation with myself, owner and founder of Yoga Local, and Health Coach Barbara Hallett where we:
- Talk about what it means to fast
- Discover different ways to fast
- Review the benefits of fasting
- Look at the Ayurvedic approach to fasting
- Learn ways to gift ourselves with a cleanse
- Chat about the difference between a fast and a cleanse
The truth on lemons, and other ways to use them, other than on your pancakes on Shrove Tuesday (February 16, 2021).
If you are preparing to add fasting to your healing routine or want to know more about seasonal cleansing jump on to this conversation.
Here are some links to some resources Barbara mentions in the podcast.
WAYS TO JOIN US.
1. Click timetable to find your next available yoga session (all online during lockdown).
2. Check out our next 4 Week Begin Course ( March 2021 )
3. Check out our next returners,’ or beginners’ online class Begin | Again.
I’ve also created a workbook that uses many yoga concepts and practices to help us find health and wellbeing during lockdown.
You can sign up and begin your Week 1 plan here.
It’s totally FREE for all four weeks, with no commitment to joining us in an actual yoga class (although you’d be most welcome!).
JOIN THE YOGA LOCAL CONVO
I hope you enjoyed this episode. For more on how the practice of yoga can help you live the life you love, whether that’s running a business, running a marathon, or evening running your home, hang out at my website www.yogalocal.co.uk or leave me your email to get news of upcoming blogs, articles and interviews straight to your inbox.
See you next time.